University of Edinburgh AI Accelerator – health techs
Are you the founder of a early stage AI-driven HealthTech on the cusp of scaling or know someone who is? The University of Edinburgh’s AI Accelerator programme can help you!
Applications are open until 15th May for companies to take part in the programme starting in September.
If you are interested but want to hear more about the programme, register for one of the information sessions.
The successful companies will benefit from a tailored programme for AI-driven scale ups, including:
- Workshops and dedicated mentors to support you in developing a wide range of business skills
- Opportunities to connect with the University of Edinburgh’s world leading academic expertise and student talent
- A stipend of £9k per company with the chance to win additional funding
- Connections to investors and the University’s local and global networks
- Support from a dedicated programme team, ecosystem and supporters and your peers
- Access to the Bayes Centre, the University of Edinburgh’s innovation hub for data science and AI – including office space for six months and the opportunity to be part of the collaborative data-driven community
- Links with Edinburgh’s Data-Driven Innovation hubs, including: the National Robotarium, the Usher Institute for population data science, Edinburgh Futures Institute, Easter Bush and Edinburgh International Data Facility
To be selected, applicants will have:
- The potential to scale in the next six months
- A fully incorporated company with an MVP which uses AI and which fits into one of the themes:
- Improving health
- Improving sustainability or mitigating the effects of climate change AI for wider social good
To find out more, join one of the AI Accelerator information sessions on the 26th or 27th April, or APPLY NOW. If you have any questions, please get in touch with either Fabrizio.firstname.lastname@example.org or Katy.email@example.com