Key HISES Projects being progressed in 2020/21
- Developing a digital approach to rehabilitation prior to major surgery.
- Looking for innovative ideas to develop into solutions that will create stronger more resilient communities.
- Completing a systems analysis in the care home setting to identify with stakeholders future innovation opportunities.
- Exploring the potential to gain new and better insights into how to better support patients with COPD through improved data analytics.
- Identifying opportunities for new diagnostic tests in the emergency department setting to enhance and quicken decision making.
- Searching for new ways to how to better maximize the health outcomes for patients with multi-morbidity.
- Scoping out how to improve the care for patients with a hip fracture—through enhanced data analytics and electronic prompts.