DDI AI Post Covid Accelerator Open for Applications!
Applications are open now until 21 January for the Post-Covid AI Accelerator in Edinburgh.
Financed by Scottish Funding Council through DDI, the Accelerator gives data-driven AI scale-ups the chance to connect their ideas to the world and support a recovering society, through entrepreneurship.
AI-focused businesses from anywhere in the UK and beyond can now apply to DDI’s 6-month Accelerator, running from February to July 2021. The Programme will be delivered on line through the University of Edinburgh’s world-leading innovation and enterprise hub – the Bayes Centre.
For more information https://edinburghconnectingideas.co.uk/
Successful applicants will have access to:
- A £7.5k grant
- Membership to the state-of-the-art Bayes Centre and Data Driven community
- A dedicated Accelerator Manager and 1-2-1 support
- Access to the University’s top academic and commercial expertise
- Links to investors, partners, mentors and business coaches through partnership with Scale Space – including in London
- A place in Edinburgh’s community of like-minded entrepreneurs
- Pipeline into Engage Invest Exploit 2021 – Scotland’s premier investment showcase event
- A tailored programme for AI scaleups – access to open source data platforms
- Access to recruit Edinburgh’s top data science talent
Last year’s participants experienced over £3.8M investment and generated over £3.1M revenue while participating in the programme. This programme will also be supported by Nile.
Applications are open until 21 January. Apply now!